There is much to consider when repaying your student loans. Having a firm understanding of the options available to you can be a bit tricky and time consuming as there are several repayment options available. Even if you aren’t looking for repayment options there can be some confusion on what your payment options are. Learn more about the options available to you by contacting one of our Student Loan Debt Professionals. Our counselors are thoroughly trained to provide you information to you as it relates to the repayment options you may have available. This can be particularly useful when you are looking at your options due to having trouble repaying your loans.
Some questions you may want to ask our Student Loan Counselors include:
- What are my repayment options?
- Can I change to a more affordable repayment plan?
- How can I make payments based on my income?
- How does a grace period work?
- Is there a way to delay my repayment?
- What does deferment mean?
- What does forbearance mean?
- How is my payment applied?
- How is the interest calculated?
- Does interest accumulate during forbearance?
- Does interest accumulate during deferment and grace periods?
- Is repayment available to military members?
- Can I pay extra to reduce my loan principal?
- If I default on a Federal loan can I restart my repayment plan?
We want to assure you that our primary objective is to help you understand the options available to you in repaying your student loan debt. Our organization, which is a nonprofit Consumer Credit Counseling Organization has over twenty years of experience helping individuals live debt free and understand their complete financial picture. The consultation is free and the help and guidance we’ve provided individuals throughout the years has been invaluable. We encourage you to learn more about our organization by visiting Debt Reduction Services or calling us toll free at 1-877-688-3328. Our certified student loan counselors are ready to help you today!